Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I have un General Electric Musaphonic model T265 walnut and

I have un General Electric Musaphonic model T265 walnut and or T266 cherry. she have those 2 model on the back panel. I just wan to know what year this radio was made? and how much you think I can sell this radio (in very good condition and very clean ). She have a square wood case and only 3 knobs made in bronze I think is bronze, it has AM, FM, and something like AFC. Thank you! :)
Category: General
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Hi !. I had sent a question few days ago I think like 8 days or so, and I still have no answer... please can you let me know when my answer is ready? thanks!!. -Claudio.
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello Claudio,

My apologies that your question did not receive an answer before now, and I thank you for your patience.

I have found what I believe to be the radio you describe, here, for sale on eBay:

As you can see, it sold for $15.50, but that doesn't necessarily demonstrate it's true value. From my research, it seems these radios were manufactured in the 1940's. It would be a good idea to have your radio appraised by an experienced, licensed appraiser in your area, to find out what it's value is.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT'. Your positive feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you need additional information or further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best wishes,