Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

i have sterling silver and silver plated christmas ornaments

i have sterling silver and silver plated christmas ornaments from 1972 to 2007 or 2006. my parents started collecting them the year i was born. they are from the company american heritage. just wandering how they would be worth?
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 6 years ago.

Gorham is one of the manufacturers that made the Ornaments for American Heritage. They can range in value as Sterling Silver and Silver Plate are precious metals. I have a site that you can look at and see if you can locate the ornaments that you have. ThThe values will vary as to the silver content and how many were made. Joan

Edited by Jav917 on 9/22/2010 at 2:38 AM EST