Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

i believe my gf is having black magic preformed on her. In

i believe my gf is having black magic preformed on her. In every single picture ive taken of her her there is the same mysterious figure. We have used three diff pictures, i even have a video of it, man i actually have like 7-10 videos of it. Is there anybody we can call to help. she means the the world to me. I have to figure it out and i believe it to be her mother.
Hi again, and welcome back to Just Answer.

I had helped you before with your questions about Black Magic.

Do you recognize the mysterious figure in the photos/video? Can you describe it?

What type of person did you call to help you and what was done?

How is your girlfriend acting, that you believe her to be affected by Black Magic?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
it looks like a ghost, glowing eyes. It is in almost every picture we have taken. We have been only together for only 6 months but its in our pictures since we first started going out. there are three diff. figures, one looks like a bird, one looks like i dont even know what but like a the lochness monster but with a shorter neck, and one just looks like her creepy brother. But the set of eyes are either blue or orange, every picture has almost too much orange in it. we called dr gurudeva, a vedic astrologist. He has helped me out a lot, i was getttin so angry but now all of a sudden that anger is gone, my things are working. He said her mom is doing it to take control of her. I believe it, she has tried to leave but as soon as she steps foot in that house she wants to break up. I went and told everybody what was going on and they all denied it. Complete chaos broke out, her grandfather and mother were there, her uncle, her dad and mom. I got her outside with me, and something kept trying to bring her back in; her mom. We heard a rumble out side and something slam up against the wall, her brother. That finially got her in. Today she was gonna leave and mom came outside and said ur dads gonna kill himself. She cant stand to see anybody hurt, only me. Dr. gurudeva said its gonna keep happeneing, she realize until september of 2011. I see shadows, i have them on tape that are lilke the things we saw in the pictures trapped in thge ground near her car especially. I voieo tape them because its hard to believe. Man she hasnt called me once today, i called for the cops to go over and she told them she was ok, and now they are saying if you call her or text or anything again we will arrest you. Basically stop harrassing her, even though i have texts of her saying i cant get out my parents are up from early morning today. I am so lost. I love her and I am so worried i dont know what to do.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply with additional and helpful information.

I think, if you have already involved the police and they said if you try to contact her by text or phone, you will be arrested, definitely do not contact her. If she has been texting/calling YOU, that's okay and that's good.

The images you see in the pictures and video are indeed strange and do sound paranormal. If you know for a fact that her mother is practicing a form of Black Magic, this may be the explanation, especially if her family does not want her to continue seeing you.

If your girlfriend is over 18, she is allowed to leave the house and see whom she wants, but I can understand her not wanting to go against her family; however, for the time being, although you love her and are concerned about her, it might be a good idea to not go to her house and not contact her; let her contact you.

Contact a paranormal specialist in your area, like at a University/College, etc., and show this person (or a team of people) your photos and videos. This will shed more light on what you are actually seeing and then you will receive a plan of action to deal with it and hopefully, counteract any black magic you feel her mother is using.

You might find the information at these sites helpful: (they have an online 'community' where you can discuss what's been happening)

I would also suggest continuing to speak to Dr. Gurudeva, since he was helpful to you in the past. But, for now, definitely 'lay low' and don't have anything to do with her family or go to her house. I think she should be alright and her family wouldn't hurt her. She is still able to contact you, and she will continue to do so.

I hope all will be well with both of you!

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT'. Your positive feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you need additional information or further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best wishes,