Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

can you tell me the name that this number is listed to XXX-XXX-XXXX

can you tell me the name that this number is XXXXX to? XXX-XXX-XXXX It keeps coming up on my phone and I don't reconize it
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi, and welcome to Just Answer.

Phone numbers written in the traditional way, do not show up here, as a security measure, so as you can see the number you included came up as X's. Can you please rewrite the phone number but not include the dashes between them, just a space or two, so I can see it, and then I will try my best to research this for you.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your additional information, with the number written out.

That number is XXXXX landline phone (service by Sprint Spectrum) originating from Minnetonka, Minnesota, and is unpublished or unavailable in public phonebook listings; however, the following website claims the name and address of the owner of this number is XXXXX but you would need to pay a fee to view the information.
http://www.freephonenumberfinder.com/search.php?number=6123845949

I just tried calling the number for you and it is not a business; an individual picked up and it sounded like a young boy or teen (but I can't be sure). You can call and ask 'who's this'? and most times the person will tell you a name. If no name accompanies it in your caller ID and you're not picking up or are not available when they call, it might be a wrong number or a person you know, but just don't recognize the number.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT'. Your positive feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you need additional information or further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best wishes,
Cher