Anna
Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

I HAVE A COLLECTION OF WORKBASKET MAGAZINES THAT BELONGED TO

I HAVE A COLLECTION OF WORKBASKET MAGAZINES THAT BELONGED TO MY MOTHER, SOME OF THEM ARE VERY OLD (PRICED 15 CENTS PER ISSUE), IS THERE ANY VALUE TO THEM?
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

Some additional information will help me to answer your question.

Exactly what are the dates on the magazines?

Thank you.

Anna
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I didn't look at all of them, but the ones I did look at started in1948
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for getting back to me. I'm sorry for the delay; there was a glitch in the notification system, and I just received notice that you had replied. The magazines are not of great value. Those from the 1940's and 1950's are generally priced at 25 cents to 50 cents each, depending on condition. If you want to sell them, the best way is probably to try to sell them as a lot on an auction site, such as Ebay. For example, you can set a price such as $10.00 for the lot of 20 magazines. However, if you look at the Workbasket magazines listed on Ebay, you'll find there are a number of them with no bids at all. Still, it won't hurt to try.

If you have more questions, just let me know by clicking on REPLY.

Anna

(If you've found my answer helpful, please click on the green ACCEPT button. Thank you.)