Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I have three old trunks around one-hundred years old that my

I have three old trunks around one-hundred years old that my father used during world war ll at pearl harbor- i was wondering how much that they might be worth

I found these trunks are going for $100-$150 at auction. I hope this gives you an idea what you may want to get for the trunks. If you decide to sell them make sure you use a reserve bid, so you can get what you want and start at min $75.00. There are collectirs that would pay handsomely for Authentic WWll pieces. Joan

Vintage WWII Trunk & Maximillian Case

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
by authentic do you mean issued gear - these trunks were on the one of the first ships bombed by the japanese - his father has written pearl harbor with fingernail polish on one of the trunks - by the way one of the three trunks that you showed in the picture was a spot on match minus the rust on the hinges - thanks

When I say Authentic is is Issued WWll Gear. The better the shape, the more money it brings. There are collectors that will pay hansomely for that type of trunk, as it is a cross collectable. Joan

Edited by Jav917 on 9/18/2010 at 8:20 PM EST