TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

I am in possession o the following See How They Run (

I am in possession o the following: See How They Run ( A Farce In Three Acts)
by Phillip King copyright 1947. Samuel French, inc.

Queen Elizabeth I Pitkins Pictorials 1975 printed in Great Britain
Hello, Condition is everything in book values. Check the See How They Run and confirm the copy as 1947 and not the second printing in 1949, If it is the 1947 than it is a first edition in Very Good to excellent condition would be valued at around $15.00. I am having trouble finding your second book most of the pictorial books from the 1970's are worth between $5.00 and $10.00 in very good condition, these books were printed in vast quantities and are not rare. If you want me research it more see if there is any ISBN inside front cover near copyright date or on the very back of the book in bottom corner. Thank You Tom Please click accept.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

There is a SBN# XXXXX 85372 135 1or an I.

Hello, This book was published originally in 1967 by XXXXX XXXXXward and was still in publication as late as 1997. Values found was from a low of $1.76 to a high of $12.08. Thank You Tom