Lori
Lori , Research Analyst
Experience:  General Information and Online Research
260309
Type Your Question Here...

Please send me details about Armani Exchanges store return

Please send me details about Armani Exchange's store return policy on clothing. This is for the retail Armani Exchange stores in California. Not the outlet or website stores.
Category: General
Expert:  Lori replied 5 years ago.
Armani Exchange's policy is they will issue a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase date in general; however, it does appear that each outlet may have certain requirements based on the individual store. If you can give me the store location, I can check this for you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Armani Exchange at The Americana in Glendale, California. Thanks.
Expert:  Lori replied 5 years ago.

If you have your receipt, you can return for a full refund for 30 days. If after 30 days, they will give you store credit. If you don't have your receipt, they give you store credit for the price of the garment at the time you come in...so if it's on sale, and you don't have your receipt, you will get a store credit for the sale price.

I called and verified with the store you indicate.

Please let me know if I can help further.

Lori, Research Analyst
Experience: General Information and Online Research