General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Type Your Question Here...

My deceased grandmother purchased Dayjon Explorers Ltd stocks

My deceased grandmother purchased Dayjon Explorers Ltd stocks May 31, 1960 from Alexander Watt & Co., Toronto, Canada. I can't find any info regarding either. Can you help me? [email protected]
Category: General
Expert:  General Jay replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer!

There does not appear to be any current information available regarding the Dayjon Explorers Ltd stocks. I was able to find that Dayjon Explorers, Ltd stocks was listed on the United States Securities and Exchange Commission foreign restricted list. This list is a compilation of companies that whose securities the Commission had reason to believe were being offered for public sale and distribution within the United States in violation of the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933.