TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

If someone writes something on my social networking page that

If someone writes something on my social networking page that could be viewed as not nice, could I be sued? I never named the person who I was talking about (my child is being bullied and it's the bullies parents who my friend make a comment about), so it was all anonamous, but the bullies family know it would of been them
Chat Conversation Started
TaxTom :

Hello, No you can not be sued but it would be advisable to keep that part of your conversations private and not open to the general public. Thanks Tom

JACUSTOMER-4815rou2- :

Thank you SO much - conversation was initially just general, then someone took offence that a 7 year old could be bullied so badly...........I'll be able to sleep better now