TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

I took 250 pictures, of a condo that would rival the interior

I took 250 pictures, of a condo that would rival the interior design of the best in the country for any house or condo, whatever. This lady designed everything from her ability and near genius in this area. I have never seen such beauty in 59 years, even in movies, art or the best "rich" interior design pictures. SHE IS TRUELY ORIGINAL, UNIQUE, designs the “architecture” type of cabinets, setback lighting above them, her talent to take a beautiful table, match incredibly a perfect matching art picture, then add one of two items on the table to complete an amazing work.
I TOOK THE PICTURES, AND DO SOME FREELANCE FOR NEWS NETWORKS, BUT I WILL ONLY SEND THEM -- INTO THE TOP MAGAZINE OF "INTIERDESIGN FOR POSSIBLE PUBLISHING. I fully believe this lady could do model homes for the most famous/rich top percent in the U.S.
WHAT ARE THE "VERY" TOP PLACES TO PUBLISH OR TOP MAGAZINES OF THE BEST OF THE BEST?

Dean Olson
Hello, There best one choice would be Architectural Digest, their contact information is https://secure.architecturaldigest.com/contact/emailEditors . The are the ultimate in design and although other decorating publications may publish your photos if you can publish in Architectural Digest that is the tops. Thanks Tom