10cowife, Consultant
Experience:  15+ years consulting
Type Your Question Here...

Value for Book Christmas Stories By Charles Dickens 1843.

Value for Book : Christmas Stories By Charles Dickens 1843. All 5 Christmas Stories In One Book
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

While I cannot give you an exact price for the book, I can direct you toward a website that sells and lists antique books.

Books in this age, condition, etc., for this author sell from $700 on up to $7500, depending on the exact edition, story, and condition.

I would recommend searching for your exact edition at this site or contacting them for an exact idea of its worth.

If you have found this helpful, please ACCEPT and leave FEEDBACK. If you have further questions on this item, please reply.

p.s. If your book were the first edition of A Christmas Carol, published that same year, I did see that it sold in a Dallas, TX auction for between $40,000 to $50,000! I would get three or four estimates from antique book dealers for a better estimate as they can vary widely.
Here are two other Dickens 1843 editions but I do not see yours. The prices are incredible.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought it was still being researched, as I really didn't see an answer, other than what I was able to gather from the web on my own.

I suppose I'll need to look elsewhere.