TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for a farmer who sells organic Paula Red apples

I am looking for a farmer who sells organic Paula Red apples in lower michigan or northern Indiana They must be organic. I have tried Country Mill. They do not have the organic Paula reds. I have also tried Schram organic orchard. They will not return any of my many calls. I need the names of some farmers and phone numbers of people who want to sell apples.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.

Hello, Quite a challenge. Here is an organic orchard that has Paula Reds I could not confirm any other farms in your chosen area that has both the variety you need and organic. Here is the best resource I found for Organic apple growers

Thank You Tom Please click accept.