A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...

I think i could be related to Huguette M Clark, her father

I think i could be related to Huguette M Clark, her father was born in the same area in Pa.
as my ancesters were and I have a XXXXX XXXXX and a XXXXX XXXXX in my family tree.
Question is how do I find out for sure?
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Schuyler :

Schuyler :

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question.

Schuyler :

Huguette M. Clark was the daughter of William M.Clark and Anna E. La Chappeile. Her siblings were Andree Clark,

• Miss Andree Clark, daughter of the Senator, who died several years ago. On that occasion, in accordance with the father's wish, the poem was read at the service. Dr. Stires followed Bryant's work with a recitation of a few lines from Browning's "The Statue and the Bust." The benedication was then delivered by Bishop Darlington.

Besides the widow, Mrs. Anna E. La Chappeile Clark, were two sons, Charles W. Clark of San Mateo, Cal., and William A. Clark of Los Angeles, and three daughters, Mrs. Mary A. Clark de Brabant, Mrs. Katherine Clark Morris and Miss Huguette Clark.

Among those attending the funeral were United States Senator Burton K. Wheeler of Montana, John D. Bryan, President of the Anaconda Copper Company, and representatives of many organizations, among them the Sulgrave Institute, the Lotos Club, the Pennsylvania Society and the American Institute of Mining Engineers. Only the members of the immediate family joined the cortege to the cemetery.