Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Teacher
Experience:  I am a good researcher
Type Your Question Here...

Recently I had a facelift. My husband was in complete support

Recently I had a facelift. My husband was in complete support but now that I'm home he is telling everyone I've had surgery to prevent skin cancers. He knows we have one friend who will tell EVERYONE what I've done. I feel terrible about not being honest and feel that when I'm healed ad go back in public folks are gonna know that I've lied. However I do not want to go against my husband's wishes

It's probably best not to talk about this at all. Just accept who've you told and ask him if he can just not tell anyone else. You can tell them you went on a short vacation or an educational seminar. Your husband is trying to prevent everyone knowing you had a facelift but knowing you lied is much worse and there is nothing wrong with a facelift.

I would just sit down and ask him if he could not talk about it or just tell people someone else. He may not realize what will happen once people realize that he lied.

I'm not an architect.