Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Hi Looking for a hotel with a jacuzzi in the room it self at

Hi Looking for a hotel with a jacuzzi in the room it self at a decent price in the london area or outside london for couple of days. Any Suggestions please names and contact numbers. Many thanks

i have tried searching but most have a spa with a jacuzzi seperate from the room that is with a pool area.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi Customer, and welcome back to JustAnswer!

Check out the hotels listed at the following site, which advertise a jacuzzi and/or jacuzzi tub (with jets) in the room, itself. You'd have to check on the prices, as I don't know if you will find a jacuzzi in the room for a 'decent price' and 'decent price' is a 'subjective' term. Smile

Also, check here:

There are many more hotels listed here, according to price and level of accommodations, but you will need to click on each one to see if they have a jacuzzi in the room:

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT' and leave positive feedback. If you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,