Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

IM TAKING MY DISABLED DAUGHTER TO THE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL IN

IM TAKING MY DISABLED DAUGHTER TO THE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL IN OAKLAND CA AND I NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS ON HOTELS NEARBY THE HOSPITAL THAT ARE IN A DESCENT NEIGHBORHOOD BUT REALITIVELY CLOSE BECAUSE IM NOT USE TO DRIVING IN THE CITY THAT MUCH, I AM FROM NORTHERN CALI?
Hello, Customer, and thanks for your question.

The Children's Hospital and Research Center in Oakland offers a place for qualified families to stay, who are traveling from over 70 miles away, in their 'Children's Hospital Family House'. You can read more about this, at the link below. In addition, they list several hotels about 2 miles from the hospital, and encourage you to speak to one of their 'Ambassadors' about needed accommodations.

http://www.childrenshospitaloakland.org/child_stay/PlacestoStayHotels.asp

I hope all goes well!

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback. If you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help, and please keep in mind that I do not receive any compensation from the site, until you click 'Accept' for an answer that helped you.

Best wishes,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 8/24/2010 at 6:25 PM EST