How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Lady Themis Your Own Question

Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 7751
Experience:  Knowledgeable in a broad range of topics
Type Your Question Here...
Lady Themis is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i can not find the web site for court orders for my case that

Resolved Question:

i can not find the web site for court orders for my case that has been settled
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Lady Themis replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Lady Themis :

Was the case in Mohave Arizona?

Customer :

mohave county, kingman az. judge weiss

Lady Themis :

You should be able to find it here:

Customer :

thank you. do i have to pay for this to?

Lady Themis :

You can hit the accept button if my information has been helpful. The Arizona public records are free to view.

Customer :

i have been to that web site. it dose not post court orders

Customer :

i need to find what the judge ordered

Customer :

mohave county superior court, kingman az. judge weiss

Customer :

temp. custody order

Lady Themis and 38 other General Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Lady Themis replied 6 years ago.

If the orders are not posted online, you would have to visit the courthouse to look at the file. Or, you may be able to contact the clerk's office and have them mail you the order you are looking for. They would typically charge a copying fee for this as well as postage.



Related General Questions