Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for a supplement company called Peak Life, which

I am looking for a supplement company called Peak Life, which makes SomnaPure.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Are you looking to contact the Peak Life company, or are you looking to buy SonmaPure?

Thanks for any additional details,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am looking to purchase SomnaPure.
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply with helpful information.

Please allow me a little time to research this for you.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You are welcome to continue to do some research.
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again,

Unfortunately, ordering information does not seem to be available for this sleep supplement, online. I've actually been researching this extensively, since I first replied to your question, and there are many 'reviews' about it, touting it's effectiveness, but no way to order it and no info on Peak Life online, either. In many reviews, there are offers of a two week free trial and 'click here' to order, but the 'click here' is NOT a live link and not clickable. For example: http://hubpages.com/hub/somnapure-review

I'm assuming that either the company is no longer making this product or there have been some problems with it and it was blocked from sales or distribution. Much information is available about it online, but absolutely no ordering or company information, which is suspicious. I also searched eBay--nothing!

Info about it is also listed in many people's blogs and on social networking sites, leading me to believe that perhaps it was sold through an MLM (multilevel marketing, aka pyramid type system) with individual salespeople/distributors.

Unfortunately, I don't think you are going to find this product anywhere online.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback. If you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 8/15/2010 at 9:56 PM EST
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Cher,

I did everything you did I believe and began to wonder if it actually existed.
I read, I tracked down every link, but couldn't find a way to order. I am disappointed
that it led to a dead end. I didn't realize you were relying on the same sort of search
I was doing. I learned that Just Answer does as much as I did.
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again,

Yes, I had no 'specific' idea of what you had already done, except what you mentioned re: Amazon and Google. I may have gotten to some sites you didn't, but I understand what you're saying, and as you can imagine, my research is only limited by information found online. I have many sources I tried. Since I was unable to find the info you needed, you are welcome to request a refund. I only may have confirmed for you, that this information is not available online. It's nowhere to be found.

Would you like me to submit a refund request of your deposit for you? My only goal is to provide 100% helpful answers for you.

Best,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 8/15/2010 at 10:19 PM EST
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for further feedback.
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
You're most welcome, and I'm sorry you cannot access the product you were interested in ordering. Your accept is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Cher (no information or reply is required; I'm only sending this as a 'request for information' so the system does not prompt you to click 'accept' an additional time)