Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

How do I start to search for a person I dont know All I have

How do I start to search for a person I don't know? All I have is the fact that she was visiting EMMETTS WOOD on the 10th May this year, and she was with her young daughter, aged about 7/8, and possibly her mother, to see the bluebells. I took a photo of the young girl sitting among the bluebells, and asked if she minded. The picture turne out so good I think she would love to see it! Sny advice please?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi,Customer

It's very kind of you to want to share your beautiful photo with it's 'model'!

From your description of the circumstances, it will be a very difficult task to track down this person and her young daughter.

What you might do, is post an advert in the local newspaper, describing the situation and date you visited Emmets Wood, and asking for the mother of the young girl you photographed among the bluebells to contact you because you would like to send her this photo. You might also publish the photo and ask if anyone knows this young girl, but it might be best to just explain the situation and hopefully, the mother will see your ad and respond. You might also ask your local tv news stations to run this story, show the picture you took, and explain that you're trying to make contact to share your beautiful photo.

If the girl and her mother were from the local area, these suggestions may help locate her.

I wish you much good luck!

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback. If you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Cher,

I don't really think I should be publishing the picture, I don't think the mother would like me to do so. However, I might try the local advert, just in case they were local.

Thanks for your answer,

Customer/p>
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again,Customer and you're most welcome; thanks very much for your reply and your accept.

I agree with you, re: not publishing the picture for safety reasons, so the advert is a good beginning.

Much luck!
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hiagain Cher,

Thank you for the much luck wishes. Ionly hope the advert works, as I have been looking at this photo for so long now, and wondering if I could find them. Anyway, thanks again..

Customer.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
You're so very welcome,Customer

It's quite a 'longshot', but hopefully, you will be lucky, and find them after you place the advert!

Regards,
Cher