Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

How do I get a personal referance like for an apt. rental

How do I get a personal referance like for an apt. rental? I cannot use family because it is a burdon to them and they gossop. I do not have any friends to use.
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Hi, welcome back to Just Answer!

If you don't have friends or family to rely upon then consider a co-worker or supervisor at work to use. If you belong to a church you can also ask a fellow parishioner or your pastor to serve as a reference. While these individuals may not know you as well as a friend or a family member they can normally speak more to your strengths than your weaknesses. Also since the relationship is more formal than it would be with a friend or family member the chances are they would hesitate to submit a less than glowing reference.

If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. If I have been able to answer your question, please press ACCEPT as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and research. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I need to ask if their is an agency or a group that does this personal referance as one of their business activities?
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
I'm sorry, I don't know of any businesses that function to create false references for individuals. I'll opt-out and see if any other experts might know of something. Best wishes.