Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
Type Your Question Here...

Please tell me of Ga Law schools where the student have free

Please tell me of Ga Law schools where the student have free law clinics

I only found one law school that offers such a clinic. It is Georgia State University. You would have to provide information about your finances to prove you are low-income. The clinic only handles legal issues involving taxes. The phone number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN Here si a link to the web site with more information:

There are many other sources of free legal assistance for low-income Georgia residents. These sites have lists sorted by location and type of assistance you need.

On this one, you'll have to scroll down past the advertisements - about 1/4 of the page:

If you have more questions, just let me know by clicking on REPLY. I hope you'll be able to find and attorney to help you.