The Geezer
The Geezer, Successful careers
Experience:  Retired Civil Engineer, USC Professor & Realtor, financier
Type Your Question Here...

Do you have or can you get the coordinates for a Cave. The

Do you have or can you get the coordinates for a Cave. The cave is Math Branch Cave in Christian County, Missouri. The best i can find on the internet is 26N 19W but that isn't pinpointing the exact location of the cave. I would appreciate your reply and help.
sincerely XXXXX XXXXX Ozark, Mo
Chat Conversation Started
The Geezer :

Give me a moment to do a little research, I am checking now.

The Geezer :

Best kept secret in Missouri.

The Geezer :

Can't help you, sorry.

well thanks for trying, and I get called the old" geezer a lot" I don't understand why its a secret from what i hear from the old man that lives near the cave its just a very small entrance. and a lot of crawling. I know where Math Branch is so i'll be back there this winter. If i was a quitter i would still be MIA in N Korea. I do appreciate your trying. and i will accept your answer because it right. Charley.

The Geezer :

This kind of geologic feature is usually shown on the maps I have here at the house - or on the maps available on line, not just Google. I guess one has to have the right "local knowledge". No doubt you will find it once you are there on the ground.

The Geezer :

And, thanks for your service.