Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

where can I take the handgun safety certification test near

where can I take the handgun safety certification test near san carlos, ca?
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question!

It looks like your best bet is going to be in Half Moon Bay, CA, about 14 miles from San Carlos, at the California Firearms Safety School. Here is their phone number:(NNN) NNN-NNNN Also, here is a list of all the accredited safety courses in CA, in case you want to take it at a different location:

Best wishes!

If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. If I have been able to answer your question, please press ACCEPT as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and research. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!