Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

my Gulbrensen paragon electroinic organ the key C,D.E.F doesnt

my Gulbrensen paragon electroinic organ the key C,D.E.F doesnt work only G the next octave A and B are working as normal, what is the problem? can I fix it by myself?
where can I get the circuit diagram and parts if needed? what is your expert suggestion?
Category: General
Expert:  Gina-Mod replied 4 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this messaged caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a time-frame for which yours will be answered and I apologize a head of time if the wait is longer than expected.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you. If they need more information, they will let you know.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
Moderator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I STILL DID NOTGET A REPLY FROM YOU AS YET, MAY I ASK WHAT NAME WILL BE USING IN YOUR REPLY MESSAGE SO I CAN KEEP TRACK ON IT,

MANY THANKS!

RAY

Expert:  Gina-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi Ray:

I'm still working on finding an Expert to assist with this so I'm unsure which Expert will be replying.

Thanks for your patience. :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi Gina

May I ask what additional information your expert needs so that I can

supply him the informations.

Many Thanks

Expert:  Gina-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi Ray:

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what would be needed to answer the question :( I'm sure they will ask if needed.

Thanks!
Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
Hi Ray,

Thanks for your question and for coming to Just Answer!

I apologize for your wait thus far! Apparently this question went into the wrong category in the beginning and just now made it to me in the right category.

In regards XXXXX XXXXX organ, it sounds as if you have an issue with the internal electronics rather than a simpler issue with key contacts. If it were just a few keys here and there that weren't working I would suggest cleaning or replacing the contacts, but with large sections being affected your issue is going to be a bit more difficult. Without being there to personally test the organ and take it apart I can't pinpoint your exact issue, but can say that with these older organs, things like this aren't rare as the organs are affected by numerous moves, climate and age. I would suggest you contact a technician who can come out to your house and repair the organ. Check out www.mitatechs.org and click on "Find a servicer near you" at the bottom left. The folks that work for this company are great and come highly recommended from different organ companies who don't have their own in-house technicians. They have a great deal of experience working on these instruments.

In my professional opinion, it would a good idea to have one come out and visually inspect the organ so they could give you a better idea of what the issue is and correct it.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if I can assist you further!

If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. If I have been able to answer your question, please press ACCEPT as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and research. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mr Taylor

i appreciate you reply but my expectation is if you can give me some pinpoint

problem area so that I can do the repair job by myself. FYI this GULBRENSEN

organ was given to me by friend of mine and I don't wish to spend too much money

to fix it.

Can you give me your fair opinion how much I shouls pay your time?

Best Regards

Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your reply, Ray.

These older organs, irregardless of maker, aren't worth too much (most just a few hundred dollars) but repairs can be sometimes expensive. I am not a repair technician so I couldn't tell you what your exact problem is--however, even if I was, the organ must be seen in person to determine what exactly is wrong with it, and what, if any, parts are needed. I would recommend contacting the folks at the website I gave you and asking about prices. The technicians at MITA are all independent so they set their own prices. I would think most would offer a low-cost, if not free estimate for repairs, and if it was something you felt comfortable doing, they might be able to guide you through the process without too much of a charge.

Please reply if I can help further. Thanks!

Experience: B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.