TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I need to find a good hotel, with private bathroom, Internet,

I need to find a good hotel, with private bathroom, Internet, king size bed or two beds (or queen if only available), non-smoking, with an overall good user review rating and a GREAT location in Berlin (Germany) for two nights, August 5 to 7, for UNDER $125/night (taxes included)
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, There are many hotels to choose from but this rated very well and being the Savoy it is noted for impeccable service. . There are several hotels to choose from and here is the link to Kayak a travel site This may open in several windows. On right side choose your preferences to narrow your search by location, price and amenities. Thank You Tom please click accept.