Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

Would you please Email me the operating instructions for the

Would you please Email me the operating instructions for the GX-6750 Daisy Wheel Electronic Typewriter. I just unpacked it and desperately need to use it tonight, but the package did not contain any instructions.

Many Thanks!

Homer F. Gamble, MD
[email protected]
Hello Homer! Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question!

Here is a link to the instruction manual that should have come with your typewriter. Just copy it into the address bar of your browser and you can view it or print it out if you like.

If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. If I have been able to answer your question, please press ACCEPT as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and research. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!