A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

Whats the best manner to send someone who lives in the Philippines

What's the best manner to send someone who lives in the Philippines money?
This is Joan and I am a Moderator:
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when, for example:

1. The question may be unclear.
2. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained adequately online.
3. The Experts that are online are simply unable to answer your question.
4. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.
Please feel free to re-word your question [or increase the price] if you feel that may be the reason. [Of course, you are not required to increase the price.]

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Joa
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Overall I have been receiving quality responses from my questions. Wouls appreciate a response to this question when there is someone avilable to respond to it well.

If someone has an email address they can receive money through Paypal. The catch is that they have to have their bank account linked to Paypal in order for Paypal to send her funds. Truly, it is just as fast to mail a personal check to your friend in the Philippines if she has a bank account and can get it cashed there. That is also what Paypal would do if she doesn't have a bank account linked to them. If she doesn't have a bank account, then Western Union is the fastest way to get cash to her.

A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience: 30 years in research