Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Model P316PM Oregon Pedometer. I would like a users

I have a Model P316PM Oregon Pedometer. I would like a users manual for it.Can you send me an attachment of it to this email [email protected] Please reply. Thank you. F.J.S.
Hi, thanks for your question!

Oregon Scientific says on their website they do not carry extra instruction manuals and refers customers to the manufacturer's customer service page. Here is their contact information:

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Email:[email protected]

They could most likely send you a manual via email or have one mailed to you. Unfortunately this manual is not available online for free, however this is a website that has a manual for the P316FM (you list PM, so not sure if this is a noticeable difference in product). They charge $9.99 and can email that manual to you. Here is their website:

http://manualfox.com/

If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. If I have been able to answer your question, please press ACCEPT as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and research. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!