Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

On May 27th of this year, I purchased combo package from a

On May 27th of this year, I purchased combo package from a company called Topspin. This $45.00 package contained a t-shirt, DVD and online dowload. After my debit card was charged, I recieved an email stating the ship date would be June 3rd. On June I recieved an email stating my items had been shipped. Around June 10th, I sent an email inquiring about my purchase. I was told to allow a couple of weeks for delivery. It is now July 15th and still no merchandise. I've been told everything was on back order and when I asked, apparently no one knew the answer because they never responded. I asked for a refund and was told I would get one, however, I have yet to recieve it as well. How do I go about getting my money back?
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question!

It sounds like you have done all you can to communicate with the company regarding this issue you're having. The best course of action would be to file a dispute with your bank. I'm assuming you paid via credit or debit card. In that case you can contact your bank and dispute this particular charge. Give them the date the transaction was made on so they can locate it and then provide them with all the information you have listed here, including the fact that you have exhausted all possible avenues with the company. The bank will normally launch their own investigation and remit the monies to your account, based on their policies. You might also consider filing a complaint with the BBB or Consumer Reports in case other customers are having similar problems with this company.

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!

Experience: B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.