Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Where can you get mens clothes like the price and quality

Where can you get men's clothes like the price and quality equivalent to JcPenney in the USA in London, UK?
Hi again,

Some stores in which you can find moderately priced men's clothing in London, UK, are Debenhams, Selfridges (, and some of the stores mentioned in this book, 'Frommer's London 2010', which tells you where to by 'everything', and let's you know if they are quite expensive or 'moderately' priced:, +UK&source=bl&ots=TOVAHietfe&sig=lVtjvEaLXo__uy-3w8MKY0vKv34&hl=en&ei=la4_TOafFsL58AbqkNzzCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCgQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false

Here is an example of selection and prices on men's casual shirts from Debenhams: URL REMOVED/

More info here, on Debenhams and a selection of other department stores in the London area:

I know personally, that Harrods is quite expensive, but the other stores mentioned up above, may have what you're looking for.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback. If you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,