Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

Hi, I have puppies for sale, a friend listed them with hers

Hi, I have puppies for sale, a friend listed them with hers on Puppuyfind. A lady wrote an email about the male I had for sale. I wrote and told her it was gone but I have a female for sale. Now the lady that written the ad out has sent me emails :when she asks for a male and I have one I don't much appreciate you turning her towards the female when I have a male!

Then:I just told her he was gone and I had his sister, that is all. Then she wrote back and asked for pictures, so I sent them.
Stella

Then she wrote:
I STILL DO NOT LIKE THIS SHIT!!! you can list your female on your site, this is the 2nd or 3rd time you've done something like this and I just don't want to go there any more!!!

Then I wrote:That is fine. All I was telling the lady is he is gone but I do have a female left. That is a normal response. EXAMPLE: If you put an ad out for TV and DVD player and someone responed to the TV but it was gone, you say sorry but the TV is gone and I still have the DVD player left. RIGHT??????????

Then she wrote back:I am a big girl, older than you and I know BS when it shoved at me!!! I have been in business for myself longer than you have done anything with dogs!! You may have done dogs longer but I have done business longer. I know what ethics and loyalty is, maybe you should look those words up in the dictionary

Was I wrong in answering the lady to tell her that the male was gone and I still had a female available??? Is this other lady wrong in writing me the responses to my email?

Thank you
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question!

It sounds like there has been a miscommunication along the way between all of you. You certainly were not wrong in letting the woman know that the male was gone, but you still had females. If this was a truthful answer then there is no reason to have an issue with it. If the other woman continues to write you then write her back and calmly explain the situation. Let her know you are telling the truth and explain what happened to the male (was he already sold to someone else?). If it continues, let her know the way she's acting is unreasonable and unnecessary since there is nothing you can do about the situation anymore. Avoid getting personal and stay on "the high road". Keeping a calm and respectful, but firm, tone will hopefully show your confidence and control over the situation. Best of luck!

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Also this lady who had my puppy listed with hers was given by me , a male AKC Miniature Poodle to use for stud, supposedly he did not get her dog pregnant, I was to get a fish tank,( huge) from her and also I gave her 8 =10 ft by 4 ft. chain link panels, in which we said we couild use exchange in stud fees, or we'd think of something to exchange for her. Well she gave the dog away and I have no fish tank, or $$ to compensate anything. Could she be trying to get out of everything we agreed on??? I also was the first person she called when her new puppies MOM had a sugar low and almost died. I also gave her websites to find inexpensive flea drops, meds for dogs, etc. No she is acting like this??? I guess I should count it up to experience????
Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your reply. It sounds like she indeed is trying to get out of the agreement you had. In most cases, unless you had some sort of signed written agreement, there won't be much you can do and you would just chalk it up to a lesson learned. If you were to want to go the legal route in this situation I would need to transfer you to the legal category so they could answer it for you. Let me know what you'd like to do. Thanks!

Experience: B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.