Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I would like to know how I would go about finding out where

I would like to know how I would go about finding out where I could find a certain perfume. It was a gift and she has since passed. It is called Forbidden, but it is not the one by Dana or Tabu. It look's like a genric bottle, no trade mark's etc. and has a black lid,bottle is oval shaped and about 6" tall. Forbidden is written across the bottle and under neath is a small TM MC,on the bottom is a 19, and what look's like a clover.Anyone that could help at all, it would be greatly appreciated!!
HiCustomer and thanks for your question.

I've found what may be the company that manufactures this perfume, but you'd need to contact one of the people on this site, to find out for sure. The company is "Melaleuca Products" and it seems that it's like an 'Amway' type company that makes many 'natural' and 'Wellness' type items. They do have a perfume called 'Forbidden', but I don't know if it's still manufactured. The company's corporate headquarters is located in Idaho, so this may very well be where your friend had bought it, from an individual representative.

Contact the company itself, or scroll down to one of the more recent posts at the bottom of the page, and email one of the representatives to ask if they still make Forbidden and if it is the perfume you're seeking.

This is an online products 'store' for the company, but Forbidden is not found on it. It may have been discontinued, which I know is so frustrating, but it's possible that a representative may still have some bottles in his/her stock, or the company warehouse may still have a few bottles.

Contact info for the company:

Melaleuca, Inc.
3910 S. Yellowstone Hwy
Idaho Falls, ID 83402 U.S.
I wish you much luck and hope you're able to find this perfume!

If you can't find it because it's no longer manufactured, please let me know what the scent is like, and perhaps I can help you find a perfume that is similar.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback. If you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,

Edited by Cher on 7/9/2010 at 1:32 AM EST