Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Can I order a list of County Frequencies and print them out

Can I order a list of County Frequencies and print them out online?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.

Try this site for a list of frequencies, based on your location:

Click on your State, and a list of cities/counties will come up; click on there, and you will see the frequencies.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback. If you need any additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,

Edited by Cher on 7/7/2010 at 6:27 PM EST
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello again,

I'm a little confused by your 'Accept', and negative feedback. If you didn't receive the answer you wanted, why did you click 'Accept'?

You did not mention in your question that you wanted the scanner frequencies to program your scanner. Perhaps if you had included that "key" word in your question, the answer would have been specifically geared to providing that information for you.

It is noted both in my answer, and below, next to my picture, that if you need additional information, to please click 'REPLY'; if you found the answer helpful, to click 'ACCEPT'. If you did not find the answer helpful, I assume you clicked 'ACCEPT' in error, and I can request a refund of your deposit for you. If a refund is requested, you will also need to retract your negative feedback, which adversely affects my ratings. There is never an obligation to accept an answer you did not find helpful.

Please let me know what you would like to do. I would be happy to arrange for a refund for you, but you will need to request that the negative feedback is removed.

Edited by Cher on 7/7/2010 at 8:46 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I asked for a list of Scanner frequencies of witch I DID NOT RECEIVE..
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Did you go to the link I included in my answer, and follow the directions? I did include a list of the frequencies, by including that link. If you checked that link and it wasn't what you were looking for, you needed to click 'REPLY' and ask for additional information.

It is incomprehensible why you clicked 'ACCEPT' if you felt you did not receive the information you wanted/needed. It is stated twice in my answer, only click 'ACCEPT' if you found the answer helpful.

Edited by Cher on 7/8/2010 at 7:00 AM EST