Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

I have misplaced my bread machine recipe book for Magic Chef

I have misplaced my bread machine recipe book for Magic Chef Cm 1000. Can I get another one?
Can you call me as my email has not been working or answer on this page Our phone number is XXXXX Thank you.
Hi, thank you for your question!

First off, I apologize but we are unable to contact our customers by phone or outside email--only through the question form, so I hope you are able to get this answer.

In checking the Magic Chef website, it has a link where you can download and obtain product literature electronically, but when I entered the model number you listed "CBM1000" I didn't get any results. If you have any other model number you might want to try, here is the link to that page. You might find you can pull it up immediately.

http://shared.whirlpoolcorp.com/product_literature/search.jsp?siteCd=MCF

I also checked with their parter company www.mcappliances.com but they had no listing of any bread machines made by Magic Chef. Perhaps you have a discontinued item. Either way, see if you can give the above link a shot first and try to download your manual, otherwise, the customer service number for Magic Chef is(NNN) NNN-NNNN They will be able to mail you a replacement recipe book or perhaps even send you an email version of it. They are most likely closed until Monday, so give it a try then. Best of luck!

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!