Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

looking at your 12 volt plugin cooler looking for the top

looking at your 12 volt plugin cooler ? looking for the top only before they install into the lid. if you have any units. e-mail @XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question and welcome to Just Answer. We actually don't sell anything at this website, we just have experts who answer questions for you. This is a fee-for-answer site. Please let me know if you would like to continue with this service. If so, please include as much information about the item you're looking for and we can assist you in finding it. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
well it look like your answer. dose me no good. what I'am looking for is the size of some unit that I CAN MAKE A COVER FOR ON MY BIKE. SO if there are any of this unit that coleman has for sale . let me know asap so I can put a side some cash. e-mail me back @ XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your reply. I'm having trouble understanding what you're looking for exactly. What I'm getting is you're looking for a portable, plug-in cooler that will fit on a bike. Is this correct? Is this for a bicycle or a motorcycle? I don't understand what you mean by making a cover for it. Can you explain that please? The more information I have, the better I can assist you. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what I'am looking for is the unit it self. That I can make a lid for my motorcycle . I will do the fiberglass on this unit my self to fit my motorcycle
Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
Ok, I'm going to go ahead and opt out on this and allow another expert to respond.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what? do you work for coleman or not ? the ? was for the company not for a professional researcher. what I was asking dose the company have any unit for sale that will fit a 9inx11in area ? if you do'nt work for coleman .I''am not satisfidly.
Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
No, I do not work for Coleman. Again, this is a website where experts answer question, for a fee, from customers. You must have seen a question box on some website you visited that took you to our site. In answer to your question, Coleman does not make a small enough portable electric cooler to fit your needs. That said, here is a link to one that you may find works for you.

http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Fridge-Cooler-Warmer-Travel/dp/B003HWT29I

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!

Experience: B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok your are not sure about coleman.that is the company I was trying to reach. not this web site. thank you for the outher web site .my be your help was good after all thanks for you help. if there any other web site.please send me more info again thanks
Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
Ok, great, it looks like we're getting somewhere! I did check into Coleman's products, but none of them matched what you needed. I have seen the cooler I sent you the link to before and it's pretty neat, plus it's a LOT more reasonably priced than Coleman's products. If that one works for you then that's great. If that one doesn't work, please let me know and also let me know why it didn't work so I can look for what you need.

Remember to press Accept if my answer works for you. Thanks!