Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Teacher
Experience:  I am a good researcher
Type Your Question Here...

My wife and me, we are both 64 years, are planning a trip to

My wife and me, we are both 64 years, are planning a trip to International House of Prayer( IHOP) in Cansas City. We would like to stay for 1 year. We have our monthly income here in Norway since we are both retired. We shal not have paid work, just to stay with others in prayer. What you think of the possibillity?

Jan Johannessen
Category: General
Expert:  Teacher Editor replied 6 years ago.
I think you should first talk to some individuals at IHOP to see how their experience went and whether they had any issues when moving there for a significant period of time. If you will still have your monthly income when you move, that will help out if there are any unforeseen issues and also for incidental expenses, etc. You will still probably need to pay for things like food and drugstore items as well as some clothing so you should be okay as long as something is coming in and the people there are of the same thought and mind as you are, which it seems that they should be. I think that since you feel strong about this, you should do it but also remember that situations may come up and you can handle it, because you are strong people, you have some financial backing if an emergency happens and there are good people around you to get you through it as well.