Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

I was wondering the value of a German Walther P I just got

I was wondering the value of a German Walther P I just got in my grandfathers will. On the side it has Serial # XXXXX
I hope this is enough info, has a clip with no bullets though in great condition.
My email address [email protected] Thanks again for any info you can give me.
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question!

From what I could find, this gun was manufactured during WWII and possibly used in the war as well, as denoted by the "AC" you mention. These guns are said to go for a minimum of $400, and others are showing to sell from $500-850, depending on condition. Best of luck!

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!