SuperiorConsultant, Internet Researcher
Experience:  BBA, serving as Marketing Executive and interested in tourism,sports, and anything and everything!
Type Your Question Here...

I have a couple of old W.R. Case and sons limited edition pocket

I have a couple of old W.R. Case and sons limited edition pocket knives and my son and I were wondering if there is a site we could look up the knives on and see what they are worth?

Could you tell me which year do these knives belong to?

Good Day.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't know the year. One has a pic of the first landing on the moon and the other is a clint eastwood make my day edition. That is all I know about the knives. Hope this helps

Since you do not remember the year so it is very difficult to find out the value of the knives. However, I have found a website where you can go and from information available there figure out the edition number/pattern number of the knife from its physical characteristics:

This would help you a great deal in narrowing down the value of your knives. Next you can go to one of the 'price guide websites' and find out their value, e.g.

Good Day.