TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

hey i have a rowecd - 100f and i need some of the holders for

hey i have a rowecd - 100f and i need some of the holders for the cd covers that you see in the front of the juke box can you help me please thanks pat
Category: General
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 6 years ago.

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
what is it that is unclear i need to know where to buy the holders for the cd covers that you see when you walk up too the juke box not too hard for an expert i wouldnt think my phone number is XXXXX
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.

Hello, Here is the link for parts for you Jukebox. Just put in your state and find your nearest dealer. http://www.roweinternational.com/distributor_network.html Thank You Tom

TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience: Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.