Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

Where can a person get real training for playing golf that

Where can a person get real training for playing golf that works?
Hi and thanks for your question.

Sounds like you've tried just about all there is to try for golf. The sport definitely has its intricacies. If you've already tried lessons, remember this: every golf course has a "club pro" on staff. Just because they hold the title doesn't mean they'll have exactly what YOU need to become a better golfer. If you live in a big city start checking out the bigger clubs--look for the club pro's who have an extensive resume. Call around to the local clubs and ask their pro's for recommendations. Don't let them give you the "just come in here and I'll teach you" routine. Ask them who the best teacher is in your area and contact them. Just like anything else that's difficult, you won't get an easy overnight fix for your swing. There's not a DVD that can give you secrets that will turn your game around. It sounds like you need one-on-one work with somebody who has a record of achieving results--that and a lot of patience. Good luck in your game and best wishes!

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!