Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

i have a janome machine and have lost the 5500 instruction

i have a janome machine and have lost the 5500 instruction book and want to write BLUE JEAN TEDDY LOVE NARNIE JULY 2010/ CAN YOU HELP ME TO WRITE, i feel i am not doing this correctly and know the machine will do it, just not putting the correct symbols in. when i do it tries, can you help me please. may be some one may have the 5500 series book? cheers robyne
Hi Robyne,

I have found the site below, which sells instructions manuals that you can download, copy to a cd, or get a 'hard copy', for a small fee. I've found 'Janome' and I've found 'Memory Craft 5500', but I'm not positive these include the instruction book for your particular machine. Please check the list, and let me know if it includes the one you need:

This is the Janome homepage for Australia. See if you can't find your machine here, and/or ask questions/find instructions for the design of the writing you want to do:

Perhaps you can contact them directly re: your project and/or obtaining a copy of the instruction book.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback. If you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,

Edited by Cher on 6/13/2010 at 6:25 PM EST