TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

Is this man serious

Is this man serious?

http://beninvestments0.110mb.com/

I want to know if this is a serious company who lends out money??
Category: General
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 6 years ago.
This is Joan and I am a Moderator:
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when, for example:

1. The question may be unclear.
2. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained adequately online.
3. The Experts that are online are simply unable to answer your question.
4. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.
Please feel free to re-word your question [or increase the price] if you feel that may be the reason. [Of course, you are not required to increase the price.]

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

Best,
Joan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
http://beninvestments0.110mb.com/<br /><br />I want to know if this is a serious company??
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, Yes this company looks legitimate but requires equity based collateral for these loans. This would usually refer to Shares of stocks or bonds. My gut feeling is that they give no leeway if payment is missed and immediatly move to sell the collateral to cover the loan. In other words they take no risk because the loan is covered by an easily sold asset. Thank You Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
He want me to pay 900 kr to his account for collorated.This i strange for me
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It gives me a feeling of scamming?
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.

Hello again, although I can find no negative information as far as this being a scam I would walk away from this company if you are not comfortable. Thank You Tom

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, My information is not inaccurate, it may not be what you want to hear but it is accurate. I said in every way I know how that I would not do business with this firm. If you are looking for someone that will tell you that this is a good company that they would do business with then keep asking and eventually someone will tell you to do business with this company. Thank You Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Oh im sorry but i clicket the wrong answer.No it maby not be inaccurate answer.But im not asking you what i should do im asking you about information for the company not about me.
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello again, To repeat the company is a legitimate company, I would not do business with this company because I am not comfortable with the terms on his website. Your question was if this is a real company who will loan money and yes they are. Tom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience: Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Ok,thanks Tom