TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

Can you please tell me were i can get fuel cells for my porter

Can you please tell me were i can get fuel cells for my porter cable 250/63 gas nail gun.On the gun it says 250/63 CDA BAMMER   Nr.9906   02292 /500.003. Thanks simon
Hello, I am having trouble identifying you model, are there any letters before or after the number on the model number tag. Thank You Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi, sorry for the delay in answering your question, yes the paper work I have says a FLEX PORTER CABLE 250/63 CDA. Thanks
Hello again, Are the same numbers on the nail gun? Thanks Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi, I have just noticed some small numbers on the bottom they are,>PA 6-GF 30<. Thanks
Hello again, Porter cable made a nailer called a Bammer and used fuel cell part number 6020. Porter Cable has discontinued this item but Fastnel in United States still shows this item. Check the part number on fuel cell before ordering. Cost of delivery may be high because it is considered an hazardous material. Also on one website it says that Porter Cable was offering credit on return of these guns because they discontinued the fuel, that report was 2 years old and I do not know if they still are. In the UK you also might try who handles gas deliver nailers, they are some indications that a paslode makes a replacement cartridge but again I couldn't confirm. Thank You Tom