Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Teacher
Experience:  I am a good researcher
Type Your Question Here...

We recently added Comcast telephone service to our Comcast

We recently added Comcast telephone service to our Comcast account.
Everything is satisfactory except that we did not request caller ID, call waiting or any other changes to the service we formerly received from Verizon. Now we are having problems with receiving calls on our Uniden cordless phone.

How can I eliminate caller ID, voice mail and call waiting, etc.?    Thanks.   A.H. Morris
Category: General
Expert:  Teacher Editor replied 6 years ago.

You should be able to eliminate these services if you call Comcast unless it is mandatory for the plan that you picked. You may even be able to be reimbursed for these services for whatever you paid for them previous as you did not request them. Also, inform them of your receiving issues as they may also be able to help with that but they have to change it in their system for you to stop receiving the service and not be charged for it or to be reimbursed.