TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

Asim Haque Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Asim Haque Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I can not find any listing in the telephone books available. Would this be a person offering lottery winnings or an inheritance? Thank You Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Asim Haque is supposed to be a Lawyer, The firm Asim Haque services appears on the internet,
I am trying to find out if this is genuine or a scam

G.G. Fiegel
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I could not find him in the available on line phone books in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia but he shows on his website he is based in Singapore. I am currently researching his information, as far a lawyers go it may be better to choose a lawyer who is in the UK that as an office in Malaysia. Thanks Tom
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello again, I can confirm there is a large building close to this address, I can not confirm him as being in this building. He may be working with another group of lawyers and does not have his company name on the listed address. I would choose someone who is accountable in UK, I can not confirm the existence of this firm. Thank You Tom