Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

Actually this is not a wedding question, but I am looking

Actually this is not a "wedding" question, but I am looking to buy a gift basket for my husband and I for our honeymoon night. I am looking for something with food and spa/bath items. Like candles, rose petals, bubble bath, maybe even towels or robes, but I also want some "romantic' food items, like sparkling cider, chocolate, cheese, crackers, chocolate covered strawberries.... and so on. BUT, I want it in a basket, I don't want to have to go out and put it all together myself! Surely there is a website that deals in these things. My problem is I keep looking and just can't find exactly what I am looking for. I am willing to pay the price for the basket, but some HELP please
Hi, thanks for coming back to Just Answer!

My apologies for the time it has taken to get to your question--it was, until just recently, in the wrong category.

To get the best gift baskets, with the items you're looking for, you should go to www.gift baskets.com. They have a HUGE selection of baskets to choose from based on a number of different occasions or categories. In the top right hand corner there is a search function. Try typing in some keywords to narrow down the list. I tried "spa" and it came up with about 40 different baskets, some meant for men, women or both, and a number of them included treats, chocolates and champagne. If they don't have exactly what you're looking for you might give them a call. I'd be surprised if a company like this wouldn't put together a special arrangement based on your needs. Congrats on your upcoming marriage and best wishes!

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!