Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

I purchased a Balenciaga handbag on ebay which I believe to

I purchased a Balenciaga handbag on ebay which I believe to be unauthentic. I filed a claim with paypal and they insist I get a third party expert to confirm authenticity. I need a written statement from an expert. can anyone help me?
Hi, thanks for your question!

The best way to get an idea of the authenticity of this handbag is to communicate directly with Balenciaga. They are well aware of the problem of counterfeiting their merchandise and the effects it has on both consumers and the market. They invite individuals to contact them in regards XXXXX XXXXX of authenticity, and if you need written documentation for eBay, this would be the best source you can get it from. Here is a direct link to their page which addresses this issue:

http://www.balenciaga.com/int/en/Default.aspx?nav=/contacts/counterfeit

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!