Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

Hi there, Ive been interested in trying hypnotherapy for quite

Hi there, I've been interested in trying hypnotherapy for quite some time now, to try to get some answers from my childhood. Is that possible? Also, is it really, truly possible to be "put under"? I've always been so paranoid that hypnosis was a fraud, although always wishing there really IS something to it... If it really does work, is there a way to ensure that I'm able to "go under"? I really appreciate your time... Many thanks for what you all do.. I love this service and you're all so wonderful! Thanks so much, Tracy :)

It does not work with everybody. If you want to attempt this and not be a fraud victim:

- Ensure that the price is reasonable

- Bring a friend with you (present at all time, to prevent him to suggest thing to you that may not be true or advisable) and a recorder.

- Ask to pay only a minimum price if he can't put you in hypnosis (not everybody is receptive enough to be put in that state).

I saw it many time and it work, but like with all things, some are more talented than others.

Edited by Martin on 5/29/2010 at 4:14 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Some great ideas I'll certainly put to use! many thanks for your time. Take care, Tracy