Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

I found a crater on the moon that hasnt been named yet. how

I found a crater on the moon that hasnt been named yet. how do i officially name it my own.
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question!

You can legally purchase real estate on the moon from the Lunar Registry at www.lunarregistry.com. They have a number of different areas that they are selling rights to right now. Your purchase comes with a deed, mineral rights to the land and other items as a part of their package. Prices start at around $19 US per acre. If you don't see the part of the moon you're interested in on their maps you can contact their customer service and ask about purchases in that specific area. Hope this helps and best wishes!

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!